Vacancy: Consultant/Knowledge Modeler (m/f)
PNA is looking for a full time
Consultant/Knowledge Modeler (m/f)
In this function you support our clients with the transformation of their business goals towards explicit processes, information flows and the corresponding solutions. You can translate their demands to clear, unambiguous functional specifications for complex and mostly business critical domains. To this end you use the most state-of-the-art methods and technologies (like BPMN 2.0, DMN, SBVR). You advise clients about the (im)possibilities of their demands and indicate the consequences. Thanks to your expertise and personality the client can apply the present knowledge more efficiently.
You will work both in collaborations as individually. The function is both challenging and versatile. You will work in a dynamic and innovative environment where initiative is expected and where opportunities arise to excel.
What we expect
- A degree in higher education (Dutch: HBO or WO/university level) (preferably in a technical/scientific field).
- You have several years of experience in the fields of consultancy, information analysis and/or process analysis.
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- You are motivated by the content of the job.
- You can see things from the viewpoint of the clients and thrive in complex situations.
- You are willing to work from our offices as well as at the location of the client.
- You have knowledge of the world standards BPMN, DMN and SBVR or are willing to obtain this knowledge on short notice.
- A job at an especially innovative and boundary-pushing organization that, as a niche player, develops high value services and solutions.
- An extensive education in cogNIAM®, BPMN 2.0, DMN and SBVR.
- Opportunities to excel
- A competitive salary
PNA is an expert on the field of knowledge management. We help organizations with knowledge-intensive challenges and lay the foundation for the sustainable and intelligent use of knowledge. PNA wants to provide room for innovation and prevent the wastage of knowledge, time and money. To this end the cogNIAM® method has been developed.
Amongst others we work for ABN AMRO, ADP, the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration (Belastingdienst), the European Space Agency, MoneYou, Obvion and VGZ. Our ideas are now the basis of current world standards on the field of processes, business rules, data and semantics. This way we were a leading authority in the development of BPMN, DMN and SBVR.
Do you want more information on this vacancy? Contact Wendy Lipsch, +31 (0)887770444. Are you the person we are looking for? Please send your curriculum vitae and a motivation letter to email@example.com. An aptitude test is part of the procedure. Your application will be treated confidentially.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement will not be appreciated.