Vacancy: Implementation consultant/Knowledge Modeler (m/v)
As implementation consultant you translate the business requirements of the client into an optimally functioning software application. This involves the realization of state-of-the-art and innovative (custom made) software. You are responsible for the whole process from making a functional and technical design up until the implementation, installation, instruction and maintenance.
Next to the supervision of an experienced project team of software developers, it also involves intense collaboration with the team. The goal is to achieve optimal development results in respect to functionality as well as architecture, performance and integration with other (additional) platforms.
In order to keep in touch with the field you also work as a knowledge modeler in projects for (inter)national organizations. You support our clients by transforming their business goals into concrete processes, business rules and information flows with the associated services and tooling.
You are (in time) also capable of taking on the product ownership of one of the PNA software products. Our own software products support the process of annotating and integral knowledge modeling (data structures, processes, business rules and semantics), the design of application screens up until the generating of prototypes and applications based hereon.
What we expect:
- A degree in higher education (Dutch: HBO or WO/university level)(preferably in a technical/scientific field).
- You have several years of experience in the field of software development of which several years as project-/product manager and consultant.
- You have knowledge of- and experience with the latest development methods, platforms and database environments. Also you have experience with User Interface Design.
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills and strong project management skills.
- You can see things from the viewpoint of the clients and you thrive in complex situations.
- You are willing to work from our offices as well as at the location of the client.
- You have knowledge of the world standards BPMN, DMN and SBVR or are willing to obtain this knowledge on short notice.
- A job at an especially innovative and boundary-pushing organization that, as a niche player, develops high value services and solutions.
- An extensive education in cogNIAM®, BPMN 2.0, DMN and SBVR.
- Opportunities to excel
- A competitive salary
PNA is an expert on the field of knowledge management. We help organizations with knowledgeintensive challenges and lay the foundation for the sustainable and intelligent use of knowledge. PNA wants to provide room for innovation and prevent the wastage of knowledge, time and money. To this end the cogNIAM® method has been developed.
Amongst others we work for ABN AMRO, ADP, the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration (Belastingdienst), the European Space Agency, MoneYou, Obvion and VGZ. Our ideas are now the basis of current world standards on the field of processes, business rules, data and semantics. This way we were a leading authority in the development of BPMN, DMN and SBVR.
Do you want more information on this function? Contact Wendy Lipsch, +31 (0)887770444. Are you the person we are looking for? Please send your curriculum vitae and a motivation letter to email@example.com. An aptitude test is part of the procedure. You application will be treated confidentially.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.